Pages

Introduction

We are a Grade 3 classroom at Bernie Wolfe Community School in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. We are excited to share what's going on in our classroom with all of our readers!

Monday, March 4, 2013

3D glasses: check them out!

Everyone is now done their 3D glasses (make sure to view the Haiku Deck slideshow below, to see them all!), and we tried them out the other day. I was showing the class some 3D images from my computer, using the projector. They looked fantastic on my computer screen, but the students were commenting that they weren't seeing the images in 3D. After a little investigating, I discovered that the likely cause is that the colours on the projectors (I tried another projector in the school, just to confirm, and it didn't work either) have not been properly calibrated for colour. A close friend of mine is an audio-video buff, so he is going to lend me a home theatre colour-correction DVD. I'm going to use it on our projector, and hopefully, it does the trick. We'll keep you posted...

No comments: