Pages

Introduction

We are a Grade 3 classroom at Bernie Wolfe Community School in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. We are excited to share what's going on in our classroom with all of our readers!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Room 18's Cardboard Arcade - open for business

The arcade was so awesome, because of all of the games. I liked being able to try the other games. - Jaida

We all had awesome games! - Kaylynne

Today in the arcade, Maegehn and I put the fun in no refunds! - Emily

Today at the arcade, it was really loud. But, at least our eardrums didn't explode! - Maegehn

A lot of people went to our game. Ours broke down for a bit, so we had to restaple it to fix it. - Easton

I had lots of fun with my partner, and it was really fun to make the game. I had lots of fun because we got to use markers and staplers, which I think is really cool. - Kayleigh

I was amazed at how well the Kindergarten students did at the arcade! - Zoey

It was a lot of fun being able to run our arcade! - Faith

The cardboard arcade rocked! - Braedon

Well... today was the big day - the day that we opened our cardboard arcade for business! We were lucky enough to have every class in the school stop by to play, as well as quite a few of our parents and grandparents! It was a crazy, exhausting... and fun day of playing games and learning! One of my favourite comments of the day was from the Grade 1 teacher, who commented on how impressed she was with the way the students of Room 18 were encouraging her students with lots of compliments and put-ups - way to go, Room 18! I'll be posting video of each of the groups' games next week, but in the meantime, here are some action photos from today - enjoy!



No comments: