Pages

Introduction

We are a Grade 3 classroom at Bernie Wolfe Community School in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. We are excited to share what's going on in our classroom with all of our readers!

Friday, June 28, 2013

It's time for summer!

I can't believe another year has come and gone. It's eerily quiet in the building as I write this last post of the school year, and it still hasn't really hit me that the last day has come and gone (that usually takes a few days). I would like to thank all of my students this year for all of their hard work, dedication, caring nature, and humour - you are an amazing group of kids, and it is hard to think of 'giving you up' to Mrs. Steinhoff and Mrs. Hoskins (or to another school, in one case). This was one of the best years of my teaching career, largely because of you, and I will miss you next year, as you all go on to Grade 5. However, after meeting 'next year's crop' this morning, I am looking forward to September, and to starting over with another group of eager students!

I wish you all a wonderful summer - be safe, happy, and active... and have fun!


No comments: